Ruée vers l'Art (street art route)
Third edition street and wall frescoes were made in different sectors of the city for the Rush Art project. To discover them all, you can also fallow the footsteps on the ground designing a path to fallow. The frescoes were made by local artists and a specialized group to deliver art according to the geomorphological and historical critea of the area.
Location and description of the art work:
- rue Tully, at parc Cauchon
- ruelle de la Bobineuse - intersection of rue Grande-Île
- rue May - intersection of rue Buntin
- Allée du Centenaire - entrance of du Centenaire and parc Delpha-Sauvé
- Rotonde at parc Delpha-Sauvé
- ruelle Tessier and Maison de la jeunesse
Too see the map, click here !